Your privacy is important to us and we are committed to protecting and safeguarding any personal information you provide.
When you make a car rental booking or request a quote, you are asked for the relevant information required to fulfill the request such as the name, surname, age, contact details (incl. email, address and phone number), date of birth, passport information, driving license information and payment information. Even if you do not make a booking or request a quote, we may collect certain information, such as your IP address, type of browser you’re using, information about your computer’s operating system, application version, language settings and pages that have been shown to you in order to improve the quality of services we are providing you with. .
All of the above stated information is collected to:
- Provide you with all necessary information
- Manage your account and administrate bookings
- Ensure quality customer support
- Improve our services
Asap Cars may share your information with the following entities:
- Affiliates of Asap Cars.
- Suppliers, such as car rental companies who fulfill your travel reservations.
- Third-party vendors who provide services on our behalf, including credit card processing, business analytics, customer service, fraud prevention etc.
- Business partners with whom we may jointly offer products or services, or whose products or services may be offered on our website.
- Companies within our group to provide you with information about products and services, both travel-related and other, which might be of interest to you.
Upon request, we provide website users with access to their unique identifier information (e.g., password) and car rental information (e.g., travel dates). You can receive this information by sending us an email at email@example.com. You can also access and update your contact information by visiting your account on the website. You are able to close your account at any time by contacting us via email stated above, however in this case you won’t be able to sign in or access any of your personal information.
In accordance with international data protection laws, we observe reasonable procedures to prevent unauthorized access and the misuse of personal information. We use business and security procedures as well as technical and physical restrictions for accessing and using the personal information on our servers. Only authorized personnel are permitted to access personal information in the course of their work.